Food & Nutrition Services Menus
Click on any school menu below to see all the choices and exactly what will be served on what day!
2016-17 Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- Elementary: .....coming soon!
- High School:
- Early Learning:
*Menus are subject to change
Would you like more information on our menus?
- Interactive menu online
- You can pick your school, then pick the meal they would like to review: "breakfast" or "lunch"
- Allows users to calculate calorie intake and carbohydrate grams.
- Review nutrition information, as well as sort menu items according to allergens.
- Smartphone application is also available to download to your phone or tablet.
Q: Why do Reduced-Price Students have "$ No Charge" listed for Breakfast and Lunch for grades K-3 only?
A: The co-pay (historically $0.30 for breakfast and $0.40 for lunch) is paid for by state funding. All grades K - 12 apply for breakfast; however, there is only enough funding available to cover the copay for grades K-3 for lunch.
If you have any further questions about this - contact the Nutrition Office at 425-335-1561.