Hello wonderful LSSD families,
We are honored to be the school district’s Family Engagement & Student Success Specialists. We look forward to helping provide resources and support services to our students and their families. We do this by connecting and building positive relationships to gain a better understanding of the needs of our students and families. Building relationships helps us form strong future connections between our students, families, staff members, district and the community. We also want to support students in gaining confidence and identify tools to continue on a positive path for their current and future educational careers.
Your LSSD Family Engagement & Student Success Specialists
Karen Tadio: 425-512-6212 | Email Karen
Supporting all students (P-12) living in the NLMS boundary sections of the LSSD. (ELC, HLD, MTP, STC, SUN and 8th-12th Graders).
Sydney Banister: 425-231-9058 | Email Sydney
Supporting all students (P-12) living in the LSMS boundary sections of the LSSD. (ELC, GLW, HLC, SKY and 8th-12th Graders).
Please email the webmaster if you encounter broken links or similiar errors on this page.
- Clothes for Kids: Clothes for Kids office phone: (425) 741-6500
- Operation School Bell - Assistance League of Everett
- Crisis resources
- Grief and loss support for kids and teens
- Local mental health providers
- Mental health care information
- What to ask a potential counselor
- Basic Food Program - DSHS
- Hungry Hearts Foundation
- Lake Stevens Community Food Bank
- Lake Stevens Community Supper Program
- Emergency and Low Income Housing - Catholic Community Services
- Everett Housing Authority
- Get Help: Shelter - Everett Gospel Mission
- Homelessness Prevention and Homeless People - Volunteers of America
- Housing Authority of Snohomish County
- Housing Hope
- Low Income Housing List for Lake Stevens Residents
- Pathways for Women - YWCA
- Provide Shelter - Salvation Army
- Hand in Hand Kids (Safe Place and Selah Homes)
- Washington 2-1-1: Washington 211 is a community info line for various services. Call 2-1-1 and get connected to a specialist in your area.
- Apple Health for Kids
- Community Health Center of Snohomish Co.
- The Everett Clinic at Lake Stevens
- Washington Prescription Drug Program
Military Family Support
- Military OneSource - U.S. Department of Defense
- Network of Care - Snohomish County
- Navy Life PNW - U.S. Navy
- College Guide for Current and Prospective LGBT Students
- Globe Youth
- Support groups for Christian parents of LGBTQ children
- Support for you and your family
- Tolerance in Snohomish County
- Trans-Parenting (http://www.trans-parenting.com)
Social & Health Services