Welcome to Food & Nutrition Services
Meals During Distance Learning:
Free meals for all students and children
- Breakfast & Lunch Menus
- Free & Reduced Information
- Mealtime Online Payments
- Student School Meal Balance Refund Request
- Meal Charging Guidelines
- Field Trip Forms (Fillable forms and other translations)
- Other AT A GLANCE QUICK LINKS
The goal of Lake Stevens Food & Nutrition Services is to provide daily, high quality, nutritious and cost-effective meals that promote learning readiness and healthy eating behaviors.
Our district provides a complete breakfast and lunch program, which meets or exceeds the nutritional requirements established by the National School Breakfast and Lunch Program.
Pre-pay, Refunds & Transfers
- Pre-pay for meals online or view student purchases at www.mymealtime.com.
- Request a refund on a student account
- To request a sibling transfer of funds from one student to another, please contact the Nutrition Office at 425-335-1561
Download the Food & Nutrition Services Quick References (PDF) for shortcuts to our most popular pages.
For questions or comments please call 425-335-1561 or fax 425-335-1549. You may also email our department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heidi Rodriguez, MDA, RD
Department Assistant Supervisor
(School Meal Menus and Special Dietary Needs)
(On Site Staff Support)
(Free and Reduced Applications)
(Mealtime Online and Student Food Service Accounts)
Lake Stevens School District
Attention:Food & Nutrition Services
12309 22nd St. NE
Lake Stevens, WA 98258
Thank you for your support of school meals!