Hillcrest Counseling Department
Welcome to Hillcrest! How do I schedule an appointment with the Counselor?
If you would like to schedule an appointment with the Counselor, please contact Kara directly or call the main office at (425) 335-1545.
What services or programs does the counselor provide?
The Counseling office at Hillcrest provides a variety of services and programs to support our students and families. Our services include:
- Interpersonal and Intrapersonal Problem Solving
- Social Support Groups
- Lunch Bunch's
- K-5 Social Emotional Learning by delivering Second Step program in the Classrooms
- H.E.R.O: Helping Everyone Respect Others-a monthly student recognition for respecting & standing up for each other
- Parent Conferences
- Assistance with connecting families to a variety of Community Resources
- Academic Support
- 504 Coordinator
- McKinney-Vento Coordinator
- Attendance Support
- HHF-Hungry Hearts Foundation Coordinator