What's Happening at Homelink
HomeLink, the district's parent partnership program, is at its enrollment capacity and is no longer accepting new students.
HomeLink Enrollment Checklist to start the 2020-21 School Year
Familes with confirmed enrollment received an email on August 10th containing the HomeLink August summer letter (above). Links to the referenced enrollment forms can be found below.
Students who are transfering from an in-district school and students returning to HomeLink will need to complete the ALE forms and District Forms 1 week prior to starting classes.
- HomeLink 2020-21 Enrollment packet - provides access to all HomeLink and Distrtict Forms
- ALE and District Forms for 2020-21 Student Records
- 2020-21 Parent Signature Page (ALE Required)
- Declaration of Intent_HomeLink (ALE Required Age8+)
- 2020-21 Dual Enrollment Form (ALE required)
- Student Immunuzations up to date and signed Certificate of Immunization Statusform is provided with updated records (Child Immunization requirement page for Parents)
- 2020-21 Student Health Survey Form
- 2020-21 Student Emergency Contact Form
- Washington State Background Check - SafeSchools Volunteer Application
Documents may be returned to HomeLink via Registrar email, USPS or dropped off in the locked Drop Box at the District office. Paper copies are available upon request, please provide time to process via USPS.
All HomeLink Parents and Students August 24 - 28th
- Meet with Advisor to create Written Student Learning Plan - we are transitioning our in-person Advisory to remote meetings. Our teachers also serve as our Student Advisors and will will reach out to their assigned families to set up these meetings.
- Submit any outstanding enrollment documents to registrar to meet requirements to start classes
Kindergarten & New Student Enrollment
Please contact the HomeLink Registrar if you are requesting enrollment from outside the LSSD boundary. The office will resume enrollments in August. Registration packets can be returned to the District office Drop Box during summer months.
Class Registrations will resume when Homelink office reopens in August.
HomeLink Parent Partnership is a public school option for Kindergarten through 8th grade students. We serve families dedicated to taking an active role in the education of their children. Students may attend for as little as two courses per week, while others are enrolled as full-time public school students who invest 28 hours per week depending on grade level. Students who wish to join HomeLink must have 90 days of documented, successful homeschooling in the last two years to be eligible to join the program. Students who do not meet that eligibility may enroll provisionally for 90 days (see our 90 Day Mentor Program). HomeLink operates under the Alternative Learning Experience rules and guidelines through OSPI.
HomeLink/OAR Office Hours
8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Sign up for e-News to get school and district information, announcements and event reminders.
LSSD Mobile App
Stay informed about what’s happening in our schools with the LSSD mobile app for iOS and Android phones.
Are you in a crisis? Find help here.