How to receive E-Alerts from district web sites:
You can receive Email Alerts to notify you when content has been changed on district websites including teacher web pages. This is a two step process. First, you need to become a registered user of the web site and then you will subscribe to E-Alerts for the website section(s) of your choice. Follow the steps below to begin receiving E-Alerts.
I. Become a registered Lake Stevens School District web site user:
1. Go to https://www.lkstevens.wednet.edu
2. Click on Register in the top right corner of any page.
3. Enter your date of birth.
4. Click the Submit button.
5. Complete the required fields: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Sign‐In Name, Password and Confirm Password.
6. Click the Submit button.
7. After you click the Submit button, click Sign‐in at the top right of any web page on the district site.
II. Subscribe to Content:
1. After you log into the web site, click Access Info in the top right corner of any page.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the on radio dialog button. Then click save.
3. Click Edit Subscriptions button.
4. Use the drop down arrow to select a site.
5. Put a check mark in the box after each section you would like to subscribe to.
6. Click the Subscribe button at the bottom of the page.
7. You will now receive an email alert whenever the editor for that section of the site updates the section and sends out an e-alert.