These positions include Principal, Associate Principal, Director, etc.
Administrator Application Instructions
- Complete on-line application
- Upload (or update) Letter of Intent
- Upload (or update) Narrative Statement - briefly explaining how and what you can contribute to a growing, progressive educational system. Also include any other pertinent information that could assist in the evaluation of your application.
- Upload (or update) resume outlining Former Employers, Major Accomplishments, Personal Skills, and Attributes
- Upload 3 letters of recommendation
- Upload copies of any transcripts that show conferral of a degree
- Upload (or update) copy of your Administrative Certificate
Note: Maximum file size for uploaded documents is 2mb.
Be sure to include e-mail addresses for at least three individuals in the Reference Section of your application. We will electronically conduct a confidential survey of information about your qualifications and skills from your references.
Each new application year you will be asked to provide confidential references. Confidential reference surveys are not carried forward from application year to the next.
Please note: You cannot edit confidential reference information once they have responded to the survey.
- General Application Instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions - Cert/Admin
- Frequently Asked Questions - Classified
- Employee Application Instructions
The following forms will be collected at the time of interview or hire.
- Applicant Disclosure Form (PDF)
- Consent To Background Info Check Form (PDF)
- Pre-employment Questionnaire (PDF)
- SMR form 1588 (PDF)
For additional assistance please call Pam Wicken, Certificated Human Resources Specialist at (425) 335-1500.