Facility Use Overview
Requesting a facility in Lake Stevens School District is easy! Before submitting any facility requests, please download and read all policies associated with facility use.
Note: By submitting your reservation you are stating that you have read and agree to all facility use policies.
Requesting a Facility
We are offering limited indoor facility use for organizations who do not have access to other gym/athletic spaces. All requests must be submitted through SchoolDude. More information can be found below. Groups who need meeting spaces can request use of the Educational Services Center through SchoolDude.
Use of gyms/athletic spaces
Each organization must submit a COVID-19 Safety Plan and designate at least one COVID-19 coordinator. This person will be the main point of contact for any questions or concerns related to COVID-19 protocols.
- All staff, coaches and other volunteers in your program must abide by the Youth Sports Teams requirements from the Snohomish Health District and the K-12 COVID Requirements from the Washington State Department of Health
- Masks are required based on the DOH guidelines (page 18-19)
- COVID-19 screening testing is required for all unvaccinated athletes over the age of 12 based on DOH guidelines (page 19) and records must be maintained by the organization using LSSD facilities.
- No spectators are allowed at practices. Families may drop off and pick up their athletes, but cannot enter the premises for practices.
- During games and competitions, all spectators are required to wear appropriate facial coverings and must maintain physical distancing—regardless of vaccination status.
Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in cancellation of future facility reservations.
- Download and read Policy 1410 - Community Use of School Buildings, Equipment, Grounds before you submit a facility request.
- Read the Facility Use How to Guide. This document contains very helpful information for all users.
- Request your facility by clicking here. Login link is located in the upper right hand corner.
Mandatory Insurance Requirements
All users are required to provide proof of $1,000,000 of liability coverage and list Lake Stevens School District as additionally insured on the certificate of insurance. Reservation requests will be canceled if proof of insurance is not provided at least one week prior to the intended rental date.
Additional Forms for Youth Athletic Groups
All youth sports organizations are required to complete the following compliance forms. Completed forms can be sent to Kim Askevold (firstname.lastname@example.org). Forms are required yearly for all groups with leadership changes.
- Head Injury & Cardiac Arrest Compliance Form (PDF)
- COVID-19 Pandemic Sports Guidance Compliance Form (PDF)
Reservation Confirmation and Cancellation Communication
Once your reservation has been submitted, approved, canceled or declined you will receive an automated email from SchoolDude, our online facility scheduling program. All district events will take priority over community use.
Communications Office Professional
(425) 335-1500 ext. 1668