Distribution of Literature and Other Materials
As part of our efforts to embrace innovative technology, be more environmentally-friendly, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery via Peachjar. To request flyer approval, please follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to parents/guardians at the selected school(s) and posted online on the respective school's website.
Paper flyers will no longer be distributed. To reach families without Internet or smartphone access, you may post one flyer in the school's main office, at the discretion of the principal.
Please note: We only approve flyers from non-profit organizations.
Here's where to start:
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment Provider (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval (Note: Peachjar emails come in full color, so be sure to make your flyer noticeable.)
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office. We will review the material and approve or deny based on board policy.
Information for parents/guardians:
You can login to your Peachjar account using your email address to set the frequency of the emails you receive. You may select daily or weekly emails, or opt-out of emails altogether. If you've forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Password" link and follow the prompts.
To ensure smooth delivery of flyers, you can add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your email contacts. Note: add “email@example.com” to your contact list just as written; do not change it to the name of your school @peachjar.com. When you receive your eflyers, be sure to click “always display images.”
This system is used exclusively for distribution of school-approved flyers. Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose. Thank you for helping us embrace technology while saving time, money and lots of trees!
Community Free Flyer Policy
Peachjar's Community Free Flyer Program is our way of giving back to communities by covering the fees for one Community Free flyer per 30 days for organizations promoting a charitable free program, service, or resource where children are the direct beneficiary.
All flyers submitted for free distribution will be reviewed by Peachjar for verification of eligibility and must comply with the following requirements:
- Your charitable program, service, or resource directly benefits children and does not require participants to qualify, has no enticement for future fee-based programs, and does not serve the purpose of fundraising, collecting donations, or allowing for the purchase of products or services.
- Your organization is not nationally recognized and physically resides within the boundaries of the school district you wish to distribute to.
- Your organization is not receiving fees or revenue from vendors participating in the event.
Submissions are limited to one flyer distribution to one school district every 30 days. If you wish to distribute to more than one school district or more frequently than every 30 days, you may choose to distribute a standard flyer, subject to Peachjar's fees. Peachjar reserves the right to determine final eligibility.
For additional questions or information about our Community Free program, please contact Peachjar.