Michele Cirella, MSW LSWAIC
Substance Abuse Prevention/Intervention Specialist
Contact: Office Phone 425-335-1630 X 3494
Ms.Cirella provides confidential services for students and families, including individual and group sessions, screening, and community referrals. Students who have received a discipline sanction in the areas of nicotine, alcohol, or other drugs will have an opportunity to receive support services from Ms.Cirella. To contact Ms.Cirella with questions or concerns please use the contact information listed above. You can also contact the counseling center at CMHS for additional assistance at (425) 335-1664.
- Provide support and information services to students and families with concerns and questions about mental health & substance abuse.
- Make community referrals to local resources.
- Provide consultation and assistance for faculty.
- Provide preventioal information in classrooms.
- By providing a safe and private place for students and concerned adults to explore what they might need. All services are confidential.
- By facilitating communication and openness between students and concerned adults whenever possible.