Summer Meal Service 2021
June 23 to Aug. 18 | Curbside Service to the community is every Wednesday with Pre-Order
Curbside Service is: 10 to 11 a.m. (the weekly pre-order system guarentees your child a meal kit)
Curbside service to go at:
North Lake Middle School
2202 123rd Ave NE
Lake Stevens, WA 98258
If you have questions, please call the Nutrition Office at 425-335-1561 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here for : Weekly Pre-Order Form*
- The pre-order form* opens each week (starting June 17) from Thursday at 9 a.m. to Monday at 9 p.m.
- The form will cut off responses when we have reached our maximum for the upcoming curbside service.
- Pre-ordered counts allow food services to:
- Anticipate and prepare enough meals for each week
- Guarantee meal kits for those who pre-order
- Prevent the waste of perishable food
- We will be verifying those who pre-ordered meals at pick-up.
- Each 5-Day Meal Kit has 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, milk, fruits and veggies.
Summer Program Fact Sheet: Click Here
Summer meal sites in the community in Washington State
Are you interested in other summer meal sites avialble in the near-by communities?
USDA Summer Meals4Kids Site Finder:
- USDA Resources
- No Kid Hungry Resources
- Texting Line - Families may text "Food" or "Comida" to 877-877 to find free summer meals near them.
- Meal Site Locator - Promote the https://www.nokidhungry.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form found online at the USDA website or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form.
Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410. Fax number: (202) 690-7442 |
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.