The Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) maintains the most current student assessment information through the Washington State Report Card. You may view assessment scores for the district as a whole, or individually by each school.
The academic performance of students in the Lake Stevens School District is measured in a number of ways. Statewide assessments include the Measurements of Student Progress (MSP), High School Proficiency Exams (HSPE) and End-of-Course Exams (EOC). The academic performance of subgroups of students is also important. Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) was determined until 2012, when it was replaced by Annual Measurable Objectives (AMO). Lake Stevens School District also participates in the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) every other year. This provides an overall indication of the performance of students in the State of Washington compared to the rest of the country.
Student assessment information and demographics, by school
- Lake Stevens High School (LSHS)
- Cavelero Mid High School (CMHS)
- Lake Stevens Middle School (LSMS)
- North Lake Middle School (NLMS)
- Glenwood Elementary School (GLW)
- Highland Elementary School (HLD)
- Hillcrest Elementary School (HLC)
- Mt. Pilchuck Elementary School (MTP)
- Skyline Elementary School (SKY)
- Sunnycrest Elementary School (SUN)
- HomeLink (HLK)