Lake Stevens School District Pool
Lake Stevens School District Pool will open in late February
We are excited to welcome our community to the modernized pool! We are working hard to train our new staff members and to finalize program offerings. Swimming lessons will begin in March with a limited schedule, and we will return to our full programming schedule following spring break. For continued updates, check back here or find us on social media.
Assistant Aquatics Manager
Address: 2908 113th Ave NE, Lake Stevens, WA 98258
Phone: (425) 335-1526
This is an exciting time for our facility and our aquatics program! As part of the high school modernization and expansion project, our pool facility will undergo major renovations. This includes the following:
- Complete replacement of the pool systems/mechanical room
- New facility entrance adjacent to a new gym
- Expanded reception area and managers’ office
- New locker rooms
- Addition of a single-occupancy restroom with a shower and changing area
- Enhancements to the pool deck and seating/viewing areas
- Expanded, easily accessible storage area
- New staff room for breaks, meals
- Adjacent team room for staff meetings, aquatics courses and party rentals
- June 16, 2018: Pool closed for the summer
- Mid-August 2018: Fall sports begin; pool reopens for school and athletic use*
- Mid-February 2019: Winter sports end; pool completely closes for completion of renovation
- January 2020: Pool reopens for school and athletic use*
- February 2020: Pool reopens for community use
This time of transition will bring challenges and obstacles, but in the end we are going to have the facility that our students, staff, families and community members deserve.
*Swimming lessons, open swims, lap swims, aerobics, rentals and special events will not be offered during this time.