- Monday - Thursday 7:15 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Fridays 7:15 a.m. to 2 p.m.
LSMS 7th grade Boys Basketball and 7th grade Volleyball:
Academic and Sports Bus available Monday - Thursday. Academic/Club bus will pick up Cavelero students at 3:15 p.m. and then proceed to LSMS for pickup starting Sept. 17. Sports bus will pick up at Cavelero students at 4:30 p.m. starting Sept. 5 and then proceed to LSMS for pick up. Please have student know home address.
Things to know:
- Language Arts and Social Studies Parent Night, Thursday, November,14th 6pm-7pm in the LSMS Cafeteria. More information here.
- Our PTSA collects BoxTops for Education!
- Cell phones are not allowed to be used during the school day, so between 7:45-2:30 they must be turned off and stored.
- Hats and hoods are also not allowed on campus, so please leave hats at home and hoodies down.
- Which bus do you ride and what time will it come? Check HERE
- Monday- Thursday: Classes start at 7:50 and the day ends at 2:30.
- Fridays: Early Release for ALL students. LSMS classes start at 7:50 and end at 1:05. There is not an activity bus on Fridays.
Just can’t hide that Pirate Pride!
- LSMS Student Handbook
- Bell Schedules
- Welcome Back Letter
- Teacher Lunch Designations
- Online Payments
- Parent/Guardian Referral to Intervention Team
- Supply List
- LSMS Campus Map
- Chromebook Insurance, Forms, and other Chromebook Information
Our mission is to ensure every student meets or exceeds academic standards and is fully prepared to maximize life's opportunities.
Parents play an important role in helping their children to be successful at school.
Main Office: 425-335-1544
Business Line: 425-335-1639
During school hours, Mr. Crowninshield (Counselor) and Ms. Herkert (Student Mental Health Support Specialist) are located in the Counseling Center.
Sign up for e-News to get school and district information, announcements and event reminders.
LSSD Mobile App
Stay informed about what’s happening in our schools with the LSSD mobile app for iOS and Android phones.
Are you in a crisis? Find help here.