If you are in crisis, need advice or need to talk, call the Crisis Line at 425-258-4357 or 1-800-584-3578. You can also click here to chat online. You can text "listen" to 741-741 and a trained professional will text you back.
Other crisis lines:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline en Español: 888-628-9454
- Snohomish County Crisis Resources
- Providence Sexual Assault Crisis Line: (425) 252-4800
- Teen Link: (866) 833-6546
- Crisis Connections Warm Line: (877) 500-9276
- To report child abuse/neglect: (866) 363-4276
- Domestic Violence Help: (425) 252-2873
Inpatient Mental Health Care:
For mental health evaluations to determine need for inpatient care:
- Go to your Local Emergency Room
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital intake line: 844-202-555 | Smokey Point - FREE 24/7
- Fairfax intake line: (425) 284-3000 | Kirkland - 24/7
- Seattle Children’s Hospital: (206) 987‐2055 | Psychiatric & Behavioral Medicine Unit (PBMU)
Taking a Child to the Emergency Room (article)
An important article about going to the ER when you/your child cannot keep themselves safe.
Family / Adolescent initiated treatment information
Information from the Washington State Health Care Authority website.
A Journey Toward Hope (PDF)
A handbook for recovery after a suicide attempt
Youth Incident Response Team (YIRT)
What is YIRT?
Volunteers of America Western Washington’s Behavioral Health Services, in coordination with Snohomish County Human Services, is pleased to announce the Youth Incident Response Team (YIRT). YIRT is a specialty program that will provide free, short-term crisis intervention and prevention services to families, schools and communities which have experienced a significant community-based trauma involving or impacting youth.
Who is YIRT?
The team consists of Mental Health Professionals with specialized training in trauma-informed care and Disaster response. They will utilize strength based, solution-focused, culturally competent trauma informed approaches.
How is YIRT accessible?
This service is available throughout Snohomish County during regular business hours:
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to individuals and groups.
To access these services, contact the 24/7 Care Crisis Line at 1-800 584-3578 or email Pat Morris, YIRT Project manager at email@example.com.