If you are in crisis, need advice or need to talk, call the Crisis Line at 425-258-4357 or 1-800-584-3578. You can also click here to chat online. You can text "listen" to 741-741 and a trained professional will text you back.
Other crisis lines:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline en Español: 888-628-9454
- Suicide Hotline for Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Abuse, sexual assualt, neglect:
- Crisis Connections Warm Line: (877) 500-9276
- Snohomish County Crisis Resources
- Teen Link: (866) 833-6546
Inpatient Mental Health Care:
For mental health evaluations to determine need for inpatient care:
- Go to your Local Emergency Room
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital intake line: 844-202-555 | Smokey Point - FREE 24/7
- Fairfax intake line: (425) 284-3000 | Kirkland - 24/7
- Seattle Children’s Hospital: (206) 987‐2055 | Psychiatric & Behavioral Medicine Unit (PBMU)
Taking a Child to the Emergency Room (article)
An important article about going to the ER when you/your child cannot keep themselves safe.
Family / Adolescent initiated treatment information
Information from the Washington State Health Care Authority website.
A Journey Toward Hope (PDF)
A handbook for recovery after a suicide attempt
Community COVID Outreach Counselors Program
Emotional support services for residents of Snohomish County whose mental health has been impacted by COVID-19. To access the service, residents in need may call 2-1-1.
Mobile Outreach Team
An additional resource that families may find helpful is the Mobile Outreach Team. If a student is in crisis, the team can respond and develop safety plans, offer resources and they can follow up with the individual for 2-week or so to make sure that they get connected with services. To access this service you would call the Crisis Line - 1-800-584-3578 - and request the Mobile Outreach Team.
There are lots of people out there to connect with. If you are in crisis you are not alone, there is support available, and there is hope.