Welcome to Business Services
The Business Services Department encompasses all aspects of school and district financial management. These services include enrollment projections and reporting, budgeting, accounting, financial statement reporting, auditing, payroll, benefits, retirement, accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing, inventory, asset management, and risk management. Our primary goal is to maximize the resources available to support student achievement.
The Business Services Department also manages the health services, food and nutrition services, safety and security, technology and student information departments as well as maintains district data security.
The following information provides a general overview of the District's five operating funds:
- General Fund
Revenue and expenditure budget for all annual operational expenses including certificated and classified employee salaries and benefits. This fund also pays for all district and building supplies, materials, utilities, instructional materials, insurance, fuel, travel and equipment purchases.
- Capital Projects Fund
Revenue and expenditure budget for the construction of new schools, remodeling of existing schools, bond or levy funded technology upgrades, land purchases and small health and safety projects.
- Debt Service Fund
Revenue and expenditure budget for the collection of property taxes to repay bond and interest expenses.
- ASB (Associated Student Body) Fund
Revenue and expenditure budget supporting student directed governmental, co-curricular, athletic, recreational and club activities.
- Transportation Vehicle Fund
Revenue and expenditure budget for the purchase of new school buses.
Contact InformationTeresa Main
Assistant Superintendent of Business & Operations
Work: (425) 335-1503 | Cell: (425) 754-5402 | Email Teresa
Administrative Assistant/Purchasing Specialist
(425) 335-1500 ext. 1644 | Email Terri
Accounting ServicesAllina Holmquist
(425) 335-1500 ext. 1583 | Email AllinaAnna Harrell
(425) 335-1500 ext. 1652 | Email Anna
Accounts PayableKim Lilleskare
A/P Specialist, ASB, Capital Projects, General Fund
(425) 335-1500 ext. 1603 | Email Kim L.Mary Beth Reichow
A/P Specialist, General Fund
(425) 335-1500 ext. 1512 | Email Mary Beth
Payroll & BenefitsKim Ostlund
(425) 335-1500 ext. 1609 | Email Kim O.Michelle Williams
(425) 335-1500 ext. 1511 | Email MichelleConnie Tangen
(425) 335-1500 ext. 1684 | Email Connie
Student Information ManagementChris Martin
Data Integration Analyst
(425) 335-1500 ext. 1654 | Email ChrisKristi Morrow
Data Analyst for Software Support
(425) 335-1500 ext. 1669 | Email Kristi
Food & Nutrition ServicesMollie Langum
Food & Nutrition Services Manager
(425) 335-1500 ext. 1561 | Email MollieHeidi Rodriguez
Assistant Food & Nutrition Supervisor
(425) 335-1500 ext. 1561 | Email Heidi
Safety and SecurityGreg Lineberry
Safety, Security and Health Specialist
(425) 335-1500 ext. 2077 | Email Greg
- General Fund