SEBB Employee Insurance BenefitsOpen Enrollment runs from October 26 - November 23, 2020.
The link to complete your enrollment is myaccount.hca.wa.gov.
- School Employee Enrollment Guide 2020 (PDF)
School District health insurance and other benefits for school district employees are managed by the Washington State Health Care Authority through the School Employees Benefits Board (SEBB) Program.
Open Enrollment runs October 26 through November 23, 2020 for coverage starting January 1, 2021.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. If no changes are made 2020 plan coverages will automatically roll over to 2021 with the exception of Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Assistance.
- Dependent Verification. This is extremely important. Part of the enrollment process is to verify dependents added to your plans. Employees have until Nov. 23 to upload the appropriate dependent verifications in their SEBB myaccount. This applies to all dependents being added to insurance plans. If the enrollment/verification deadline is missed, dependents will be removed from coverage. Review how to verify dependents and what paperwork is needed.
- To verify your current health care providers are covered on your medical, dental and/or vision plans. Do not contact your providers office. There were a number of incidence this past year where employees were told the plan they were looking at covered their provider when it did not. Check also for pharmacies and hospitals.
- Explore the SEBB website and read the SEBB newsletter.
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Assistance (DCAP)
Spend down Existing FSA and DCAP funds from 2020, plans will not roll forward to 2021. To continue to participate in FSA and DCAP enrollments for 2021, employee must re-enroll during open enrollment through Navia. These enrollments do not automatically roll over.
Due to COVID restrictions there will not be in-person benefits fairs this year.
For assistance with your account or enrollment contact the district Benefits Administrator, Michelle Williams, for account and enrollment assistance at 425-335-1511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.