COVID-19 Release Form & Guidelines
Do not come to the pool if you:
Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 (have not recovered or are still within the required 14-day quarantine)
Have had a fever within the past three days (72 hours)
Have had respiratory symptoms (e.g., cough, shortness of breath) within the past three days (72 hours)
Started having symptoms within the past 10 days
Have had contact with a person who has or is suspected to have COVID-19 (within the last 14 days)
COVID-19 Screening Questions
- Have you or anyone in your household had any of the following symptoms in the last 21 days?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing that you cannot attribute to another health condition
- Muscle or body aches that you cannot attribute to another health condition
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Have you or anyone in your household tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you or anyone in your household been in contact with anyone who has tested positive or is showing symptoms of COVID-19?