What You Need to Know Before Coming to the Pool
- Patrons must reserve a lane prior to coming to the pool by calling 425-335-1526 or emailing email@example.com. We are not allowing walk-ins at this time, and we ask that reservations be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- During check-in, you will be given a verbal health screen and temperature check. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be allowed into the pool.
- You will be assigned a lane and space where you may leave your belongings. Lockers are unavailable at this time.
- Patrons must wear face coverings for admittance into the facility and when not in the water. Social distancing is encouraged.
- Safety information and waivers will be shared and emailed to patrons prior to their scheduled swim times. Each patron must sign a waiver of consent and commitment to the facility’s reopening policies.
- Patrons are expected to wear swimsuits to the facility and to bring their own towels. No equipment is available at this time.
- Spectators are not allowed.