2021-22 Enrollment Requirements
New students - complete and submit the District Enrollment Packet, including the requested additional items and the new student ALE packet.
Students currently enrolled - complete and submit the returning student packet which includes a combination of annual District and ALE forms.
Students who withdrew and did not enroll in their neighborhood school are considered new students and will need to complete both the District and ALE packets.
In order for new and returning students to start classes on September 1st, 2021, all signed enrollment documentation must be submitted by August 25th and Parent/Student must attend a Fall WSLP meeting with students assigned Certificated Advisor.
2021-22 School Year
- Lake Stevens School District Enrollment packet - LSSD New Student Enrollment Packet - EN
- HomeLink 2021-22 ALE Enrollment Packet - New Student required ALE Enrollment Packet
- HomeLink RETURNING Family Annual District & ALE forms - 2021-22 Returning Student Annual Enrollment Packet
You will need the following items to enroll your child with HomeLink:
- Birth Certificate - official copy, not the keepsake provided by the hospital
- Proof of Immunization - signed Certificate of Immunization Status
- Proof of Residence - i.e. lease agreement or rental agreement, utility bill or property tax statement
- Approved Choice Transfer between resident District and Lake Stevens School District - annual renewal or new enrollment if applicable
Ethnicity/Race Validation Form (included in enrollment packets) - click here for more information