Welcome to Food & Nutrition Services
Meals During Distance Learning:
Click Here to learn about our new program and sign up to participate!
- Breakfast & Lunch Menus
- Free & Reduced Information
- Mealtime Online Payments
- Meal Charging Guidelines
- Field Trip Forms (Fillable forms and other translations)
- Other AT A GLANCE QUICK LINKS
The goal of Lake Stevens Food & Nutrition Services is to provide daily, high quality, nutritious and cost-effective meals that promote learning readiness and healthy eating behaviors.
Our district provides a complete breakfast and lunch program, which meets or exceeds the nutritional requirements established by the National School Breakfast and Lunch Program.
Pre-pay, Refunds & Transfers
- Pre-pay for meals online or view student purchases at www.mymealtime.com.
- Request a refund on a student account
- To request a sibling transfer of funds from one student to another, please contact the Nutrition Office at 425-335-1561
Download the Food & Nutrition Services Quick References (PDF) for shortcuts to our most popular pages.
For questions or comments please call 425-335-1561 or fax 425-335-1549. You may also email our department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heidi Rodriguez, MDA, RD
Department Assistant Supervisor
(School Meal Menus and Special Dietary Needs)
(Free and Reduced Applications)
(Mealtime Online and Student Food Service Accounts)
Lake Stevens School District
Attention:Food & Nutrition Services
12309 22nd St. NE
Lake Stevens, WA 98258
Thank you for your support of school meals!