Welcome to Food & Nutrition Services
- Free Summer Lunch Program 2021
- Fall 2021: Breakfast & Lunch Menus
- Free & Reduced Information - 2021-22 F/R Application is available!
- Mealtime Online Payments - temporarily disabled school meals are served at no charge for ALL students for the 21-22 School Year
- Student School Meal Balance Refund Request
- Meal Charging Guidelines - disregard for SY 2021-22
- Field Trip Forms (Fillable forms and other translations)
- Food Services Classroom Daily Order Form - for special situations
The goal of Lake Stevens Food & Nutrition Services is to provide daily, high quality, nutritious and cost-effective meals that promote learning readiness and healthy eating behaviors.
Our district provides a complete breakfast and lunch program, which meets or exceeds the nutritional requirements established by the National School Breakfast and Lunch Program.
Pre-pay, Refunds & Transfers
- Pre-pay for meals online or view student purchases at www.mymealtime.com.
- Request a refund on a student account
- To request a sibling transfer of funds from one student to another, please contact the Nutrition Office at 425-335-1561
Download the Food & Nutrition Services Quick References (PDF) for shortcuts to our most popular pages.
For questions or comments please call 425-335-1561 or fax 425-335-1549. You may also email our department at email@example.com.
Heidi Rodriguez, MDA, RD
Department Assistant Supervisor
(School Meal Menus and Special Dietary Needs)
(On Site Staff Support)
(Free and Reduced Applications)
(Mealtime Online and Student Food Service Accounts)
Lake Stevens School District
Attention:Food & Nutrition Services
12309 22nd St. NE
Lake Stevens, WA 98258
Thank you for your support of school meals!