2021-22 Free and Reduced Price Meals ProgramLake Stevens School District participates in the National School Lunch and Breakfast Program sponsored by the USDA. All families who meet federal income eligibility guidelines may apply for meals at a reduced rate or at no cost. The 2021-22 school year is unique. There is USDA funding to cover the cost of school meals. Students will be able to access a breakfast and lunch at no charge all school year. We encourage all families to still apply for Free or Reduced Price meals to access additionally district and community benefits.
Applications available at each school all year long and may be completed and returned to the school or delivered to the district office. All information provided is kept confidential. Information on this program is available in the school office or you can call the Nutrition Office at 425-335-1561 for more information. Households will be notified by the Food & Nutrition Office of your approval status with a printed letter mailed home when the application has been processed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
You can request a 2021-22 Free and Reduced Application to be mailed directly to your home. Electronic (fillable or pdf) version to download and print is available below on this webpage.
2021-22 Free & Reduced Meal Application Materials
Program Information Letter:
Fillable applications for your convenience
Email your completed application to email@example.com
- Fillable Application 2021-22 (English PDF) fill out, save and send back to us through email!
Print the application and complete the form. You may turn it in to any school or the district office.
- Application 2021-22 (English)
- Application 2021-22 (Spanish)
- Request for F/R Application to be mailed directly to your home!
- Parent or Guardian Approval to release student(s) Free and Reduced Eligibility status to school officials to receive reduced program fees
- When the Nutrition Office processes this form, it will sync any new entries to the InTouch online payment center at 3:00 pm each day and upload to the student profile later that evening.
- 24 Non-English translations are available on the USDA Website.
Mail or drop-off to your school or the district office:
Lake Stevens School District Nutrition Office
12309 22nd St. NE, Lake Stevens, WA 98258
Questions - Call the Nutrition Office: 425-335-1561
Additional resources for Kids: Learn about programs in our community that can assist your family.
Pandemic EBT Resources available
Click here to learn more!
If you have other questions or need help, call 425-335-1561.
Si necesita ayuda, por favor llame al teléfono: 425-335-1561.
Si vous voudriez d’aide, contactez nous au numero: 425-335-1561.