Register for Current Classes
- Visit our Online Payments portal.
- Sign in with your username and password. If you don't have a Skyward Family Access login or student ID, you can create a guest account.
- After signing in, click on "Items At All Schools” located beneath the Shop header.
- Under School Type, click "District Office" followed by "Educational Services Center" and finally "Community Ed Classes."
- A list of available classes will appear. Click "Buy" to add a class to your cart.
- After adding your desired classes, click "Checkout" to begin the checkout process.
You may also print the Community Education Registration Form (PDF) and return it by mail or in-person.
Communications Office Professional
(425) 335-1500 ext. 1668
Community Education Instructors
We are always in search of Community Education instructors and new opportunities for our participants. If you are interested in teaching a class or hosting a camp, please complete the following documents and email them to Kim Askevold.
Note: All Community Education instructors must undergo a background screening and application process.
Educational Service Center - ESC
12309 22nd St. NE, Lake Stevens
Park in lower parking lot & enter through single door.
Lake Stevens High School - LSHS
2908 113th Ave NE, Lake Stevens
Lake Stevens Middle School - LSMS
1031 91st Ave. NE, Lake Stevens
North Lake Middle School - NLMS
2202 123rd Ave. NE, Lake Stevens
Lake Stevens Community Center
1808 Main Street, Lake Stevens
Visitor & Information Center
10020 Lundeen Parkway Bldg. B, Lake Stevens