The Lake Stevens Holiday Maker Fair (formerly called the Dickens Fair) will be held on Saturday, Dec. 2, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Cavelero Mid High School.
Vendor Payment Options
- Pay in-person using cash, check or credit card.
- Pay by mail using check or money order only.
- Pay online using credit card only.
Pay in-person or by mail
If you are mailing your payment, please include a note clearly stating the business name/vendor name the payment is for. PRINT CLEARLY. Receipts will not be mailed. Your cleared check will be your receipt.
- Make checks payable to "LSSD Attn: LS Holiday Maker Fair"
- Office hours: 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday; closed Monday, Sept. 4.
- Address: 12309 22nd Street NE Lake Stevens, WA 98258
The Lake Stevens Holiday Maker Fair
If you have not paid online before, please read the following instructions.
- Click the "Vendor Online Payments" button at the end of this list. The payments page will open in a new tab/window.
- On the payments page, sign in using the username and password included in your confirmation email.
- After signing in, click on "Items At All Schools" located beneath the Shop header.
- Under School Type, click "District Office" followed by "Educational Services Center" and finally "Lake Stevens Holiday Maker Fair."
- A list of options (one space, two spaces or three spaces) will appear.
- Click "Buy" to add an item to your cart. This should be the same item you specified on your application.
- After adding your desired item, click "Checkout" at the top right to begin the checkout process.
- Print your receipt for your records.
Registration has closed. If you have submitted an application, please refer to the Vendor Application FAQ and the Terms & Conditions below. This process was created to limit the number of repetitive vendors to ensure a meaningful process for vendors and patrons.
- Holiday Maker Fair - Vendor Application FAQ (PDF)
- Holiday Maker Fair - Terms & Conditions (PDF)
Questions? Please call Kim Askevold at (425) 335-1668 or send an email to email@example.com.