If you are in crisis, need advice or need to talk, call the Crisis Line at 425-258-4357 or 1-800-584-3578. You can also click here to chat online. You can text "listen" to 741-741 and a trained professional will text you back.
Other crisis lines:
- Snohomish County Crisis Resources
- Providence Sexual Assault Crisis Line: (425) 252-4800
- Teen Link: (866) 833-6546
- Crisis Connections Warm Line: (877) 500-9276
- To report child abuse/neglect: (866) 363-4276
- Domestic Violence Help: (425) 252-2873
Inpatient Mental Health Care:
For mental health evaluations to determine need for inpatient care:
- Go to your Local Emergency Room
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital intake line: 844-202-555 | Smokey Point - FREE 24/7
- Fairfax intake line: (425) 284-3000 | Kirkland - 24/7
- Seattle Children’s Hospital: (206) 987‐2055 | Psychiatric & Behavioral Medicine Unit (PBMU)
Taking a Child to the Emergency Room (article)
An important article about going to the ER when you/your child cannot keep themselves safe.
Family / Adolescent initiated treatment information
Information from the Washington State Health Care Authority website.
Mobile Crisis Outreach Team (MCOT)
Compass Health has a program called the Mobile Crisis Outreach Team (formerly called CPIT).
- Urgent ‘Walk-in’ office appointments during business hours
- Urgent follow up appointments
- Care planning services for up to 2 weeks
- Community Outreach
In Snohomish County, individuals may contact the MCOT office directly at 425-349-7447.
- Offices are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., except holidays.
- Anyone may call the VOA Care Crisis Response Services at 1-800-584-3578. This service is always available. A licensed mental health professional will assess the situation, make appropriate referrals, and/or dispatch the MCOT community based outreach team.