If you or someone you know needs immediate help, call 911 and/or go to the Emergency Room (ER).
Taking a Child to the Emergency Room (article)
An important article about going to the ER when you/your child cannot keep themselves safe.
Adolescent Mental Health Program (Snohomish County)
Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital offers an Adolescent Mental Health Program (inpatient treatment for teens). You can call 844-202-5555 for a consultation and to set up a free assessment 24/7.
If you are in crisis, need advice or need to talk, call the Crisis Line at 425-258-4357 or 1-800-584-3578. You can also click here to chat online. You can text "listen" to 741-741 and a trained professional will text you back.
Mobile Crisis Outreach Team (MCOT)
Compass Health has a program called the Mobile Crisis Outreach Team (formerly called CPIT).
- Urgent ‘Walk-in’ office appointments during business hours
- Urgent follow up appointments
- Care planning services for up to 2 weeks
- Community Outreach
In Snohomish County, individuals may contact the MCOT office directly at 425-349-7447.
- Offices are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., except holidays.
- Anyone may call the VOA Care Crisis Response Services at 1-800-584-3578. This service is always available. A licensed mental health professional will assess the situation, make appropriate referrals, and/or dispatch the MCOT community based outreach team.
Providence Sexual Assault Crisis Line: (425) 252-4800
Child Protective Services (CPS): (866) 829-2153