Food & Nutrition Services
- 2022-23 Food & Nutrition Services At-A-Glance Information
- 22-23 School Meal Update
- Breakfast & Lunch Menus
- Free & Reduced Information - the 2022-23 F/R Application is available!
- Mealtime Online Payments - or check and monitor student balances
- School Meal Prices
- Meal Charging Policy
- Student School Meal Balance Refund/Sibling Transfer or Donation Request
- School Wellness Policy
- Field Trip Forms (Fillable forms and other translations)
- Food Services Classroom Daily Order Form - for special situations
The goal of Lake Stevens Food & Nutrition Services is to provide daily, high quality, nutritious and cost-effective meals that promote learning readiness and healthy eating behaviors.
Our district provides a complete breakfast and lunch program, which meets or exceeds the nutritional requirements established by the National School Breakfast and Lunch Program.
Pre-pay, Refunds & Transfers
For questions or comments, please call (425) 335-1561 or fax (425) 335-1549. You may also email our department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lake Stevens School District
Attention: Food & Nutrition Services
12309 22nd St. NE
Lake Stevens, WA 98258