COVID-19 Safety Plan & Guidance
Note: Guidance for K-12 schools is constantly changing. We update our District COVID Safety Plan as quickly as possible, but new guidance may be enacted by the Washington State Department of Health and/or the Snohomish Health District before our district plan is updated.
- Lake Stevens School District COVID-19 Safety Plan - Sept. 6, 2023
- Protocols for Positive and Negative COVID-19 Cases - Sept. 6, 2023
- Isolation & Quarantine Guidelines - Sept. 6, 2023
- Point of Care COVID-19 Testing Strategy - Sept. 6, 2023
- Current requirements for the 2023-24 school year - May 30, 2023
- COVID-19 symptom and exposure flowchart for K-12 schools - Feb. 8, 2023