The Partners in Education Program (PIE) brings together schools and community organizations to cultivate mutually-beneficial relationships. The program offers local businesses and organizations the opportunity to become involved partners in Lake Stevens Schools.With a contribution of $500 a school year, your business or organization can help support a school’s improvement plan and provide volunteer opportunities for your employees/members. The contribution will be used for student activities and student recognition that support the school’s improvement plan.
More importantly the business/organization also agrees to participate in at least three activities with their partner school during the school year. (The PIE Program will launch in January of 2015, and one to two activities will take place in the 2014-15 school year.) These activities can include:
- Participation in family involvement events like Curriculum Night
- Field trips to your business
- Reading to students
- Guest speaking in classrooms
- Displaying student artwork at your business
- Helping with staff and student recognition events
- And more!
Partners are guided and mentored through the partnership by Jayme Taylor, Director of Communications for Lake Stevens School District. For more information, contact Jayme at email@example.com or 425-335-1501.
As PIE Partner you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- Established, meaningful partnership with students, staff and families at your selected school
- Recognition at a Lake Stevens School District Board Meeting
- Placement of your logo in at least one school and district publication
- Placement of your logo on the district website
- Acknowledgement and introduction at school and district events
To get started, call us today! 425-335-1501