If you think you or someone else are in need of immediate help, call 911 and/or go to the Emergency Room (ER). More information about going to the ER when you/your child can not keep themselves safe: Taking a child to the emergency room
Compass Health has a program called the Children’s Prevention and Intervention Team- Services offered:
- Urgent ‘Walk-in’ office appointments during business hours
- Urgent follow up appointments
- Care planning services for up to 2 weeks
- Community Outreach
- In Snohomish County (PDF) -- Individuals may contact the CPIT office directly at 425-349-7447
- Offices are open Monday - Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm, except holidays.
- Anyone may call the VOA Care Crisis Response Services ‘the Care Crisis Line’ at 1-800-584-357824/7 – 365 days-a-year to speak with a licensed mental health professional who will assess the situation, make appropriate referrals, and/or dispatch the CPIT community based outreach team.
If you are in crisis, need advice or need to talk, call the Crisis Line 425-258-4357 or 1-800-584-3578. You can also chat online. You can text "listen" to 741741 and a trained professional will text you back.
Local Crisis Resource List