1. Library Hours
The library is open from:
- 7:30 am to 2:30 pm Monday-Thursday
- 7:30 am to 1:05 pm Friday
2. When can I come to the library?
- Before school
- During lunches (unless announced and/or sign on door)
- With your class
- During class with a pass from your teacher
3. Library Rules
- Use inside voice that does not disrupt others
- NO food, drink, gum, or cell phones
- Take care of equipment and materials
- Push in your chair and clean up you area before leaving
- Computers are for school work only
4. Library Materials
- All books, except reference, can be checked out for 2 weeks
- Most books can be renewed for another 2 weeks
- Reference books are to be used in the library unless you have teacher permission.
- You are responsible for the books/materials, if they are lost or damaged; notify the library staff as soon as possible.
5. Overdue Materials
- If your books are overdue, you will receive a notice—be responsible and turn them in or renew them BEFORE they are overdue!
- If your book is more than 2 weeks late, you will receive lunch detention until the book(s) are returned or paid for.
Reminder: Computers are for school related work ONLY!