- Welcome to HomeLink
WELCOME TO HOMELINK
HomeLink Parent Partnership
HomeLink Parent Partnership is a public school option for Kindergarten through 8th grade students. We serve families dedicated to taking an active role in the education of their children. Students may attend for as little as two courses per week. Students in grades 1‐8 who wish to join HomeLink must have 90 days of documented, successful homeschooling in the last two years to be eligible to join the program. Students who do not meet that eligibility may enroll provisionally for 90 days under the Mentorship Program.
- Classes meet once per week, for approximately 2 hours per session
- Every class is taught by a certificated teacher
- Classes are multi‐age. Students work at their ability level, not just their grade level (some limitations apply)
- We offer elective enrichment classes that integrate English, Science, Social Studies and Art
- We offer a variety of classes for early learner grades K‐2, intermediate 3-5, as well as 6-8 for middle school students
- Kindergarten students may only enroll a maximum of 14 hours (ALE rule)
- Community Activities in partnership with the HomeLink Parent Advisory Committee
- We offer State Testing for enrolled HomeLink students and homeschool students
- No registration fee! No monthly fee!
Families work with our advisors to create a Written Student Learning Plan (WSLP) to develop a guide to meet their educational goals.
Signing up for our classes is an excellent way to supplement what you are already teaching at home. If you are looking for a partner in your child’s education, call us!
Please contact the HomeLink office to schedule a visit: (425) 335‐1594
HomeLink is located on the campus of Lake Stevens High School.