Welcome to Food & Nutrition Services
- Free Summer Lunch Program 2022 - info posted later this spring
- 2021-2022 Breakfast & Lunch Menus
- Free & Reduced Information - 2021-22 F/R Application is available!
- Mealtime Online Payments - temporarily disabled school meals are served at no charge for ALL students for the 21-22 School Year
- Student School Meal Balance Refund Request
- Meal Charging Guidelines - disregard for SY 2021-22
- Field Trip Forms (Fillable forms and other translations)
- Food Services Classroom Daily Order Form - for special situations
The goal of Lake Stevens Food & Nutrition Services is to provide daily, high quality, nutritious and cost-effective meals that promote learning readiness and healthy eating behaviors.
Our district provides a complete breakfast and lunch program, which meets or exceeds the nutritional requirements established by the National School Breakfast and Lunch Program.
Pre-pay, Refunds & Transfers
- Pre-pay for meals online or view student purchases at www.mymealtime.com.
- Request a refund on a student account
- To request a sibling transfer of funds from one student to another, please contact the Nutrition Office at 425-335-1561
Download the Food & Nutrition Services Quick References (PDF) for shortcuts to our most popular pages.
For questions or comments, please call 425-335-1561 or fax 425-335-1549. You may also email our department at email@example.com.Mollie Langum
Food & Nutrition Services Manager
(425) 335-1550 ext. 1695 | Email MollieHeidi Rodriguez, MDA, RDN, CD
Assistant Food & Nutrition Supervisor
School Meal Menus and Special Dietary Needs
(425) 335-1500 ext. 1696 | Email HeidiBen Mattingly
On-Site Staff Support
(425) 335-1500 ext. 1697 | Email BenSharon Butler
Free and Reduced Applications
(425) 335-1500 ext. 2031 | Email SharonLouise Bachman
Mealtime Online and Student Food Service Accounts
(425) 335-1500 ext. 2032 | Email Louise
Lake Stevens School District
Attention: Food & Nutrition Services
12309 22nd St. NE
Lake Stevens, WA 98258
Thank you for your support of school meals!