Facility Use Overview
Requesting a facility in Lake Stevens School District is easy! Before submitting any facility requests, please download and read all policies associated with facility use.
Note: By submitting your reservation you are stating that you have read and agree to all facility use policies.
Requesting a Facility
In an ongoing effort to keep our students and employees healthy, we are not offering indoor community use of our school buildings in August or September. In October, we will review current COVID-19 infections and state and national guidance and determine our next steps. Thank you for your continued patience. Outdoor spaces and fields can be requested, per district policy, through SchoolDude below.
- Download and read Policy 1410 - Community Use of School Buildings, Equipment, Grounds before you submit a facility request.
- Read the Facility Use How to Guide. This document contains very helpful information for all users.
- Request your facility by clicking here. Login link is located in the upper righthand corner.
Mandatory Insurance Requirements
All users are required to provide proof of $1,000,000 of liability coverage and list Lake Stevens School District as additionally insured on the certificate of insurance. Reservation requests will be cancelled if proof of insurance is not provided at least one week prior to the intended rental date.
Additional Forms for Youth Athletic Groups
All youth sports organizations are required to complete the following compliance forms. Completed forms can be sent to Kim Askevold (email@example.com). Forms are required yearly for all groups with leadership changes.
- Head Injury & Cardiac Arrest Compliance Form (PDF)
- COVID-19 Pandemic Sports Guidance Compliance Form (PDF)
Reservation Confirmation and Cancellation Communication
Once your reservation has been submitted, approved, cancelled or declined you will receive an automated email from SchoolDude, our online facility scheduling program. All district events will take priority over community use.
Communications Office Professional
(425) 335-1500 ext. 1668