Lake Stevens Holiday Maker Fair
The Lake Stevens Holiday Maker Fair (formerly called the Dickens Fair) will be held on Saturday, Dec. 3 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Cavelero Mid High School, 8220 24th St. SE in Lake Stevens. There will be more than 100 craft vendors selling a wide variety of handmade goods. You’ll also be able to enjoy refreshments and live music and dance performances. Entry to the fair is a non-perishable food or monetary donation to the Lake Stevens Community Food Bank.
Vendor Payment Options
Pay in-person or by mail
- Pay in-person using cash, check or credit card.
- Pay by mail using check or money order only.
- Pay online using credit card only.
If you are mailing your payment, please include a note clearly stating the business name/vendor name the payment is for. PRINT CLEARLY. Receipts will not be mailed. Your cleared check will be your receipt.
- Make checks payable to "LSSD Attn: LS Holiday Maker Fair"
- Office hours: 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday; closed Monday, Sept. 5.
- Address: 12309 22nd Street NE Lake Stevens, WA 98258
If you have not paid online before, please read the following instructions.
- Click the "Vendor Online Payments" button at the end of this list. The payments page will open in a new tab/window.
- On the payments page, sign in using the username and password included in your confirmation email.
- After signing in, click on "Items At All Schools" located beneath the Shop header.
- Under School Type, click "District Office" followed by "Educational Services Center" and finally "Lake Stevens Holiday Maker Fair."
- A list of options (one space, two spaces or three spaces) will appear.
- Click "Buy" to add an item to your cart. This should be the same item you specified on your application.
- After adding your desired item, click "Checkout" at the top right to begin the checkout process.
- Print your receipt for your records.
The vendor application window is now closed. If you submitted an application, please refer to the Vendor Application FAQ and the Terms & Conditions below.
Read the Vendor Application FAQ and Terms & Conditions for more information. This process was created to limit the number of repetitive vendors to ensure a meaningful process for vendors and patrons.
Questions? Please call Kim Askevold at (425) 335-1668 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.