1:1 Chromebook Program
It is imperative that your child have a Chromebook to use at all times. To make sure we meet that goal, Lake Stevens School District provides Chromebook Protection Plan to help defray the costs associated with maintaining and repairing student Chromebooks. We provide a reduced rate for families who need assistance. You can learn more in the Chromebook User Agreement & Protection Plan below.
User Agreement & Protection Plan
- Chromebook User Agreement & Protection Plan - English (Google Doc)
- Chromebook User Agreement & Protection Plan - Spanish (Google Doc)
- Parent & Student Technology Handbook (Google Doc)
Before your child is allowed to take possession of his/her Chromebook, the Chromebook User Agreement & Protection Plan must be signed and returned. You agree to two things when you sign the form:
- First you are agreeing to the terms of what the protection plan will cover.
- Secondly, we ask parent AND child to sign the Responsible Use section indicating you have read and agree to abide by the conditions set forth in the Parent & Student Technology Handbook.
Note: If you qualify for free and reduced lunch, a spot is provided for you to sign to give permission for district personnel to verify that you do qualify.