Food & Nutrition Services Menus
Click on any school menu below to see all the choices and exactly what will be served on what day!2017-18 Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- PRE-PAY MEALS ONLINE - CLICK HERE to learn more! You can sign up to receive "Student Account Low Balance Notifications" sent directly to your personal email account. If you have any questions, please call the nutrition office at 425-335-1561.
- DEPARTMENT PAYMENT GUIDELINES: Meal Payment, Meal Charging, Unpaid Balances, Alternative Meals & Notification to Households
Our new menus will be posted the week of 8/28/2017.*Menus are subject to changeWould you like more information on our menus?Click the link below to enter our interactive menus or search "My School Menus" in your App installer for a free download to your phone or tablet. http://www.healtheliving.net/
- Interactive menu online
- You can pick your school, then pick the meal they would like to review: "breakfast" or "lunch"
- Allows users to calculate calorie intake and carbohydrate grams.
- Review nutrition information, as well as sort menu items according to allergens.
- Smartphone application is also available to download to your phone or tablet.
Q: Why do Reduced-Price Students have "$ No Charge" listed for Breakfast and Lunch for grades K-3 only?A: The co-pay (historically $0.30 for breakfast and $0.40 for lunch) is paid for by state funding. All grades K - 12 apply for breakfast; however, there is only enough funding available to cover the copay for grades K-3 for lunch.If you have any further questions about this - contact the Nutrition Office at 425-335-1561.