School Meal Program 2021-22
Breakfast and Lunch Menus
Our Food and Nutrition Services Department will be providing meals at no charge this school year. We hope that all students can take advantage of the meal service options available to them at every opportunity. The USDA has extended funding to cover the reimbursement for meals to be provided to all. Please see additional information below and apply for Free or Reduced Price Meals for additional district and community benefits!
If you have any questions or would like to inquire about meal service needs for your child(ren), please contact: Nutrition Office: 425-335-1561 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Early Learning Center Menu- Grades Pre-K
- Elementary Menu - Grades K-5
- Middle School Menu - Grades 6,7
- Cavelero Mid-High School Menu - Grades 8,9
- Lake Stevens High School School Menu- Grades 10, 11, 12
- Please click here to read the School Meals Important Update
Carb Counts & Allergen Information (Elementary & Secondary)
- MAY Carb Counts & Allergen Info - Updated Monthly! Grades K-12
School Meals Photo Tour
Curious why our menus are simplified and keep changing? Click here to view a Supply Chain Video explanation for Parents
Example of Fresh Fruit and Veggie Salad Bar