Breakfast & Lunch Menus
- Visit MyMealTime to make a deposit online, view student purchases or sign up to receive "Student Account Low Balance Notifications" directly by email or get the free MyMealTime app!
- Request a refund on a student account
- To request a sibling transfer of funds from one student to another, please contact the Nutrition Office at 425-335-1561.
Meal Charging Guidelines - We are committed to ensuring all Lake Stevens students continue to have access to meals and quality nutrition they need to grow, learn and thrive. Our department relies on student payments, in addition to Federal reimbursements, to provide healthy, appealing and affordable meals to all students.2018-19 Breakfast and Lunch Menus
Click on any school menu below to see all the choices and exactly what will be served on what day! Menus are available in PDF format and are most easily viewed on a tablet or desktop computer.
Early Learning Center
Note: Menus are subject to change.
Online Menu & Nutrition
Would you like more information? Click the button below to view menu offerings in a calendar layout, complete with nutritional information.
My School Menus Mobile App
The My School Menus app is available on smartphones and tablets. Search "My School Menus" in your app installer for a free download.
- Interactive menu online
- You can pick your school, then pick the meal they would like to review: "breakfast" or "lunch"
- Allows users to calculate calorie intake and carbohydrate grams.
- Review nutrition information, as well as sort menu items according to allergens.
- Smartphone application is also available to download to your phone or tablet.
School Meal Prices