Report Card/Skyward/Family Access Information
All schools in the district are on a semester calendar for grades and parents/guardians will receive two report cards-one in January and one in June. Teachers will update students’ on-line grades every two weeks so that parents can view their child’s progress on an on-going basis. This will include elementary students. For parents that do not have computer access a communication plan will be developed by the classroom teacher.
Parents have the ability to check their student’s grades/attendance/student information on-line using the Family Access system in our Skyward database. When a student is registered in the school district, parents are assigned a login and password for this Family Access database. To obtain your login and password parents must have an email address on file with the school. Then follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Stevens Creek Website,www.lkstevens.wednet.edu/stc
- Click on the Skyward Link (located in the blue bar in the middle of the screen)
- A LSSD Skyward window will open asking for the login and password. Click on the Forgot your Login/Password? button.
- Enter your email address.
- If your email address is on file with the school/office, the system will send you your account login and a link to reset your password.
If you experience difficulty and/or don’t have an email on file, please contact the Stevens Creek office, 425-335-1690. At the fall and spring conferences elementary and middle school teachers will continue to provide for parents documentation of student progress.