Welcome to HomeLink
HomeLink Parent Partnership
HomeLink Parent Partnership is a public school option for Kindergarten through 8th grade students. We serve families dedicated to taking an active role in the education of their children. Students may attend for as little as two courses per week, while others are enrolled as full‐time public school students who invest up to 28 hours per week depending on grade level. Students in grades K‐8 who wish to join HomeLink must have 90 days of documented, successful homeschooling in the last two years to be eligible to join the program. Students who do not meet that eligibility may enroll provisionally for 90 days (please see our 90 Day Mentor Program).
- Classes meet once or twice per week, for approximately 1‐2 hours per session
- Every class is taught by a certificated teacher
- Classes are multi‐age. Students work at their ability level, not just their grade level (some limitations apply)
- We offer enrichment and core classes in English, Math, Science, and Social Studies, as well as elective classes like music, art, drama and Spanish.
- We offer a variety of classes for early learners class grades K‐2, intermediate 3-5, as well middle school student classes that meet twice a week.
- HomeLink Community Activities (Talent Show, Student Showcase, Family Nights, and music and drama performances)
- We offer State Testing for enrolled HomeLink students and homeschool students
- No registration fee! No monthly fee!
Families work with our advisors to create a Written Student Learning Plan (WSLP) to develop a guide to meet their educational goals.
Signing up for our classes is an excellent way to supplement what you are already teaching at home. If you are looking for a partner in your child’s education, call us!
Please contact the HomeLink office to schedule a visit: (425) 335‐1594
HomeLink/OAR is located on the Cavelero Mid High School campus: 8220 24th St SE, Lake Stevens, WA 98258