We love our volunteers! They are valued partners in the education of Lake Stevens’ students. We are in the process of planning to welcome back our volunteers later this spring. Please review the information below. Thank you for your patience and your partnership!1. Fill out the LSSD Volunteer Form
2. Provide proof of vaccination or request an exemption
- For the safety of our students, a background check is part of the online application. Volunteers who work one-on-one with students—with permission from the school principal—must undergo a federal background check and fingerprinting.
- After completing the form, you will then receive an email with your approval status. Volunteer applications are valid for two years from the approval date.
- If you do not have a valid photo ID, or if your access to email and the Internet is limited, please call us at 425-335-1667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Lake Stevens School District employees, substitutes, coaches, volunteers, partners and contractors must be fully-vaccinated against COVID-19, or receive a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination or an approved exemption is required to volunteer in our district.
- COVID-19 testing is not an allowable substitute for proof of vaccination. The information you provide regarding vaccinations is a confidential record, and is not subject to disclosure.
- Vaccinations are readily available at local pharmacies and healthcare providers. Use this link to locate a vaccination appointment near you.